Sesame Solar is looking for highly motivated and exceptional Sr. Manager/ Manager Sales, to help scale the deployment of our Mobile Nanogrids to decarbonize Disaster Response and Off-grid power.
You will be responsible for all commercial aspects of the new and existing customer business, developing strong reseller relationships, and working side by side with our marketing team to grow the market for our 100% Renewable, Mobile Off-Grid Power Solutions to our target markets of Federal/DoD/State/Local Government entities, NGOs, and Fortune 1000 corporations in the Communications, Construction, Extraction, Education, Agriculture, and Retail sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience, Renewables preferred, with a history of exceeding sales quotas
- A strong track record of executing complex consultative sales. Examples include Federal/DoD/State/County and Local Government agencies, Fortune 1000 corporations, Channel Resellers, and NGOs.
- Excitement and interest within the Renewables and Climate Tech industry
- Creativity and vision while scaling a book of business
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, fast-paced, evolving early stage environment
- 3+ years of experience with CRM software, HubSpot preferred
- 5+ years MS Office 365
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Resume/work history required with application
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity
- Problem Solver, Creative Thinker, Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled time manager
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent, master's preferred
- Ability to perform on-site Demonstration within US region.
- Cold Call for booking appointments besides managing a book of business
- Customer sites all over the Western US
- Work from home. Prefer CA, AZ, TX, ID or NV base.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 10 days PTO
- 10 paid company holidays
- Performance bonus and stock options
Sesame Solar is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sesame Solar is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com